Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Maiden Voyage

Welcome to what will more than likely be the most amazing adventure ever concocted in this wild and crazy brain of mine!!  Get ready for a bumpy ride followers for this will not be your ordinary Nail Blog!  My goal here is for my amazing followers to leave my blog with a new sense of direction (when it comes to nail polish that is).  From day to day I will bring you polish opinions and reviews, nail art trends and reviews, Indie polish and blog features,  mixed up with a few surprises here and there.  I will introduce you to some of my favorite polishes and techniques while trying my hand at creating some of my own. 

So here are a few of my older designs and swatches...





 Impressed yet???  Haha just kidding there are far more talented ladies out there but I'm glad I can take you all on my nail journey!!!  Tutorials will also be added for those of you who ask, and remember...never ever be afraid to ask a question!!! :)


With love and lacquer,




No comments:

Post a Comment