Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Franken Feature: Frankenstine Polish - Pass the Courvoisier

Yes ladies!  This is a polish based on the hit single by Mr. Busta Rhymes, Pass the Courvoisier. :)  Clever isn't she?  And yes, you get every bit of the beautiful coppery brown goodness that this expensive cognac is known for in this polish!  In this post I will be reviewing Frankenstine Polishes Pass the Courvoisier.  PTC is a very hard to describe polish, one coat of this masterpiece will give you the slightest copper shimmer top coat, beautiful over a brown nude.  I layered this polish in 3 coats over 1 coat of Ruby Kisses Mickey Mouse Me, which is a light brown peachy nude base.  After one coat of Seche Vite I felt as rich as the people who drink this polishes namesake :P  Gorgeous gorgeous copper no words can describe.  I'll let you make that distinction with the following pictures...



How pretty is this?!  Wore this to work yesterday and got no less than 8 compliments, even one that said it looked so "buttery" he wanted to eat it! Haha anywho, it was an absolute blast swatching and featuring Frankenstine Polish on my blog and I will say this....there is plenty of room left in my collection for her gorgeous concoctions!  :)

To get a hold of Miss Christine at Frankenstine Polish you can contact her on her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/frankenstinepolish.  Or her Email, here. :) 

Thank you for coming along for this colorful ride!

With love & lacquer,

Kandyce<3  



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl it's Melissa from Dliteful Trends I need your address to send you your prizes, sending them out thursday, I think you sent it but can't find it please email to at dlitefultrends@gmail.com when you get a chance. Thank you=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just nominated you for a Liebster award! :)
    Here's the link: http://fabulouslifeofmrsp.blogspot.ca/2013/01/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete