Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Franken Feature: Frankenstine Polish - Jack & Sally

"Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back, and scream like a banshee, make you jump out of your skin!  This is Halloween, everyone scream, wont' ya please make way for a very special guy!  Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch, everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now!"

Yes yes my dear lacquerheads it is time for quite possibly my favorite feature!  Not only do these polishes have ties to my absolute favorite movie of all time (aside from Zombieland) but they are stunning in their own right.  I have for you, from Frankenstine Polish, Jack & Sally.  Jack is a clear based glitter top coat with matte white & black micro glitter, matte white and black hex glitter, and matte white & black bar glitter.  Very easy to apply in 3 thin coats, it does require a bit of scattering but I found it no harder to apply than any other glitter polish.  Sally is a shimmery teal jelly packed with matte white micro glitter, metallic red hex glitter, and matte black bar glitter, an absolutely spot on rendition of the pumpkin kings other half!








 I literally squealed with excitement after these 2 swatches!


Now I didnt really know how Jack was going to come out over a sheer light pink base coat but I gave it a shot anyway.  I have to say I did not even want to take the swatch off to move on to Sally once I got it on, it was absolutely CRAZY!!!  I love love love how it turned out.  3 thin coats over 2 coats of Essie Virgin Orchid and I was in black and white heaven!  As for Sally, I layered her in 2 coats over 2 coats of L.A. Colors Sea Foam and it was just perfect!  Another A+ for Miss Christine at Frankenstine Polish and her lovely creations!

To get a hold of Miss Christine at Frankenstine Polish you can contact her on her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/frankenstinepolish.  Or her Email, here. :)

Next up is my last of the Frankenstine Polish feature, Pass the Courvoisier!

With love & lacquer,

Kandyce<3

No comments:

Post a Comment