Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Franken Feature: Frankenstine Polish - Dark Side of the Moon

So I have decided to feature each polish individually, mostly because I got so many pictures and thoughts to go along with each of her gorgeous creations.  In this post I will be reviewing Frankenstine Polishes Dark Side of the Moon.  DSOTM is a absolutely breathtaking black jelly polish riddled with holographic micro glitter and holographic hex glitter.  The formula is great with very little to no fishing for glitter.  In the following pictures I have it in 2 coats over one coat of Sinful Colors Lavender.  I cannot stress enough how radiantly glittery this polish is!!! I just could not capture its gorgeous shine!





 As you can see I have blurred some of the pictures to show the true holographic quality of the glitters in this franken.  You can see every bit of green, blue, and gold shine in this baby! So if you havent already noticed I am incredibly excited about this polish and it's wearability.  Any of you glitter loving lacquerheads are absolutely looney if you don't pick one of these bad boys up. :)

To get a hold of Miss Christine at Frankenstine Polish you can contact her on her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/frankenstinepolish.  Or her Email, here. :)


Stay tuned for more Frankenstine Polish Madness!


With love & lacquer,

Kandyce <3

No comments:

Post a Comment