Monday, September 24, 2012

Coming up...Swatchday Tuesday Vol. 1

Today I will be previewing the new frankens that I will be featuring and swatching over the next few days.  I ordered 3 polishes from the lovely Kyla and her polish line Wonderland Lacquer in Seduction, Intimate, and High Tide.  I also ordered 3 from the absolutely talented Christine and her impressive line, Frankenstine Polish in Jack, Sally, (yes in reference to one of my all time favorite animated movies The Nightmare before Christmas!), and Pass the Courvoisier.  I have the privilege to also review 2 of her new never before shown or released polishes, Dark Side of the Moon, and Shift Change At Merlotte's!!  I cannot stress enough how much of an honor it is to be reviewing both of these dolls' Polish Lines!  Here is a little sneak peek at these gorgeous frankens!

 Seduction, High Tide, and Intimate from Wonderland Lacquer


Jack & Sally from Frankenstine Polish


Pass the Courvoisier from Frankenstine Polish


Shift Change At Merlotte's & Dark Side of the Moon from Frankenstine Polish

 I will also be reviewing China Glaze C-C-Courage and The Ten Man.  I will let you know how to get in touch with these lovely ladies tomorrow as well so you can have the chance to own your very own one of a kind franken polish!  So stay tuned my dear lacquerheads you're up for a bumpy ride!!!



With love and lacquer,



1 comment: